BKF Cookware Cleanser & Polish
The active ingredient in Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish is Oxalic Acid.
DO NOT INGEST, INHALE, OR GET IN EYES. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
If accidentally ingested, drink milk (or water) and call a doctor. If in eyes, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Do not mix with other chemicals, such as bleach, or ammonia. For prolonged use (or sensitive skin) use gloves. Do not inhale BKF dust. Wet BKF powder immediately after dispensing. BKF is safe for septic systems.